- What: Lock-In at DEFY Chattanooga trampoline park
- When: Friday, March 6th- 7th, 11pm – 6am
- Where: DEFY Chattanooga (Previously Superfly), 7455 Commons Blvd, Chattanooga, TN 37421
- How much: $20 a person
- Waivers: can be filled on-line on Defy’s website, if you are under 18 it must be filled out by your legal guardian
- Adults: adults are welcomed and encouraged to come
- Food: will be provided
- Why: This is going to be a night you will not want to miss out on. Fellowship is one of the three founding principles of the Order of the Arrow. We hope to see you all at this years Spring Fellowship!
- Register at https://cherokeeareabsa.doubleknot.com/event/2020-spring-fellowship/2637653
Register for the 2020 Lodge Banquet! Come in your best Western Gear and get ready to Yee-Haw! https://cherokeeareabsa.doubleknot.com/event/2020-oa-banquet/2614973
Please help your lodge by cheerfully serving and maintaining your membership status
in the Order.
Lodge dues are only $12, 2020 dues can also be paid beginning, December 1st, 2019. If you attend the winter banquet, you should receive your 2020 OA membership card there.
*Dues can be paid online via this link.
Phillip Dyer: Nehellatank Peptukquekhikenk—–The Lord of the Circle
Deston Hobbs: Klamachpin Nachpikin—–Quiet by nature
Chuck Johnson: Moschachgeu Ahowoapewi—–Bald, Strong, Endurer
Vann Newell: Ntayaxkunhe Nuwatàm—–He who builds with his mind
Talidandaganu’s annual Winter Banquet will be held
Friday, January 11 at the AIM center downtown.
The address is 472 West Martin Luther King Boulevard Chattanooga, TN 37402.
It will be a night of food and fellowship with fellow Arrowmen. The yearly awards will be given out, and the 2019 officers will be sworn in.
The banquet will start at 6:00 PM and the cost will be $15.
The theme for this year is Medieval. Dress accordingly.
*Winter Banquet Registration can be paid online via this link:
Lodge Leadership Development, otherwise known as LLD, is the premier Arrowmen training offered by the Cherokee Area Council. In this training, Arrowmen are taught how to be stronger servant leaders, as well as how the Lodge functions.
If you wish to attend the training, it will be held at:
the University of Scouting
February 2, 2019. Lunch will be provided by the lodge. Hope to see you there!
*Lodge Leadership Development Registration can be done online via this link:
1/27/2019 11:55 PM
Refund requests for registrations must be received in writing and will be granted in accordance with the General Refund Policy of the Cherokee Area Council, BSA.